Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back from the beach

My husband and I were in Wildwood, NJ last week. The weather was perfect, the water was cool, all in all a wonderful vacation. The best part was seeing all the dolphins. I swear, there were dozens of them really close to shore. It was awesome!
I hadn't been doing much beading, but I got an idea, and I'm working on a fairy house. It won't be jewelry, but I might try to reduce the pattern once it's done to make a beaded bead. I know, what a shock. *G*
Right now the base is all I have started, so I'll wait to post pictures. I just thought I should say something, since it's been so long.
I haven't been working on the website...mostly because I don't have the patience for it. I don't have a clear picture of how I want it, so it's very slow going. I know I need to just make a decision and do it, but that's not really my best thing...I'd much rather implement someone else' ideas than decide what to do on my own. Oh well, I'll get there eventually.

Until next time, Be well.

No comments: